۱۳۹۰ اردیبهشت ۲۶, دوشنبه

outcomes زندگی دقیقا به ما ان چیزی را میدهد که به دنبالش هستیم..

To live the life you want , you need to know what you want.Being effective in the world means reducing the results you choose.if you do know there are plenty of people willing to choose for you.

state the good  in the positive.say what you want ,not what you don't want.It is easier to move towards what you want than away from what you do not want.

break the big goal to smaller ones
to bring some energy to the smaller one ,forge  a link to the larger more important and more motivating outcome.
So I ask myself: If I got this outcome ,what would it do for  me ?
having made that connection I can tackle the small out come with energy drawn from the larger one.

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر

آزادانه بگو از گفتارم اگر دانستی چه گفته شد